Sunday, November 18, 2018

General Update- Details Part 2

So two weeks ago, I gave a general update. First on the update was that I realized that my boyfriend was abusive. As a refresher from that post:
"I was able to get help packing my belongings and moved 600 miles away. I've lived here before, so there were old friends I got to see. But it's not like having your own space."

So, because he was emotionally abusive, called me That Word, I moved. Well, there were other things. I found messages that showed he was dealing drugs again. And he was sexting another woman.

I wish I had taken screenshots. But I'm kind of glad I didn't.

I found the sexting on July 30, around 6 or 9pm. I contacted someone from my church, asking for help packing b/c my home was an unsafe place (because he had threatened, "Snitches get stitches, you know"). The next day, I had 5-15 people at my house at any given time, packing, staging boxes out by the gate in the back yard. We took a break at 1 to go get a truck... which took an hour- ugh!

We loaded the truck, strapped my car to the dolly, and my best friend and I drove out of the driveway at 3:05, 25 minutes before he was going to be home.

We spent that night at her house. I parked the moving truck at the church nearby, and slept on her couch. The next morning, July 31, we left about 10am, and drove through the day. I kept in contact with the church leaders here, as they were planning to help unload the truck when we arrived. We got here about midnight, and just crashed out! Slept until we were done.

August 1, we got up, and made arrangements with our moving help to unload at the storage shed, and at the house.

I took a day to just breathe and sent my dear best friend home.

Actual photo of me and my best friend... I'm on the left.

Then I started job hunting. Ugh! I really do hate job hunting!

I found one position, but it was more on-call than full-time. My first day on the job....

To be continued!