Sunday, October 28, 2018

My Manifesto

Recent events have enlightened my mind to some very serious flaws in how I've been living my live, where I have put my energy, and what I have allowed into my life. So I'm fixing that. Now.

So this is my Manifesto. This is my declaration of policy, how I will live my life, my aims and goals in life.

My Manifesto

INTEGRITY
I expect integrity from myself and others.
I will recognize and acknowledge the truth.
Beliefs, words, and actions will be consistent- both in myself and those around me.

KINDNESS
I will show kindness to myself and others. I expect kindness from those around me.

SELF-CARE
I will make sure I'm ok.
My health, safety, and prosperity will be maintained before others convenience.
I will love myself.

RESPECT
I will treat others with dignity because I deserve dignity from them.
I will establish Boundaries as needed to maintain safety for my body, mind, and heart

SUCCESS
I will succeed because I can, I know how, and I have the right to the opportunity to succeed!




So what do you think? What would you change for your own Manifesto?