Sunday, August 12, 2012

People of Walmart

Those of you who have been to peopleofwalmart.com, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you may want to just completely skip this post and come back next week.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Are you SURE you wanna keep reading?

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Really, Mom.. I think you should skip this post.. please!


..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Alright, if you insist- here's a video for your -entertainment- horror.

(youtube video)

It doesn't take much from that site to make me feel downright gorgeous!!!.. and give me a complex about my truly fabulous taste in fashion! Am I the only one who cares what they look like when seen in public?

  • I don't wear billboard tee shirts. Yeah, I own a few, but I wear them when I'm doing yard work. But before I go to the store, a shower, and change of clothes is in order.
  • I don't own anything that shows whaletail.... or gratuitous/saggy Cleveland.
  • The only time anyone sees my "other" cheeks is at the pool.
  • I don't have any tattoos.
  • I have two piercings.. one in each earlobe.
  • I don't think my hair is capable of achieving "big hair."
  • My pants all fit properly, and don't create muffin tops.
  • If a shirt gets a hole in it- retired!
Sure, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.. but do you realize what you can tell from a book's cover?? Title, author, maybe a little bit of what it's about. You may even be able to tell how often it's been read.
What do your clothes say about yourself?

Seriously, folks. Give a care!