Sunday, February 16, 2020

Random Ramblings... *sigh

Have you ever had an encounter that ended too soon? Like there was sooo much more to that tonguelashing that I wanted to give them!

I do. I often review conversations in my mind. Sometimes it's because something didn't match up or maybe felt off. Sometimes the conversation didn't go well, and I try to figure out if there was something I could have done differently to create a better outcome.

But sometimes, it's just, "And another thing- you were totally wrong on this point.. and this one. And actually, you discredited yourself only about a dozen times!"

Yeah, that happens to me more often than I'd like to admit.

So I write it out.. and then I sit on it for a week or two (or months or...). And eventually I think better of it and just leave my mouth shut. So maybe it's for the best. I know they're wrong, confused, misinformed, etc. Sometimes, that's enough.