Sunday, December 8, 2019

Tired

I'm tired.

tired of guys who act like pigs and think that threatening is the way to get a woman to like them.

I'm tired.

tired of men who talk but don't walk, who promise the stars but can't even deliver the moon.

I'm tired.

tired of men who are lazy- they want a woman to fix their lives so they don't have to put fort any effort.

I'm tired.

tired of men who refuse to do any of the emotional labor of maintaining a relationship.

I'm tired.

tired of hoping, waiting, looking for a guy who has his head and heart and life together.

I'm tired.

tired of looking for a man who is willing, able, and eager to participate in a relationship.

I'm tired.

tired of being told "the one" is out there, but not even knowing where he is.. or what I need to do to be able to find him... or be found by him.

I'm tired.

tired of being told I have every right to a sweet loving supportive relationship.. but nobody wants to have that relationship.

I'm tired.

of working 40-hour weeks, spending the money I make on debt that was incurred because I put a relationship first.

I'm tired.

tired of busting my tail and not seeing any progress.

I'm tired.

tired of being alone.

I'm just tired.



Or maybe this is what cynical looks like.

Or jaded.

Or bitter.

Or just tired.