Sunday, December 3, 2017

The perfect house plan!!!!

The other day, I was thinking.

Some day, I want to own a home. I know that at this point of the game, that's a very slim chance. But it's still something that I want.

My dream house is essentially a ranch style home with all the necessities on the ground floor: master bedroom, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, family gathering areas, and garage. Because I have arthritis in my knees. And I really don't like stairs.

The kitchen sink area is not visible from the front door. Because that area so easily becomes a mess.

The formal dining area is huge! Because I love to have company over.

The master bathroom has an ensuite bathroom. With a huge garden tub. And the shower has dual heads and dual controls. And there's a little sitting area in the bedroom. With a bookshelf.

And extra bedrooms upstairs. Maybe four or five.

And then I found this on Pinterest!



Do you realize how exactly perfect this floor plan is??? All this stuff on the main floor. The only thing missing is a pantry.. easy to fix- put it back-to-back to the laundry room.

And upstairs:


Upstairs- three extra bedrooms. The bonus room above the garage- that could be another bedroom.. or two. Or something else. *shrug.