Sunday, September 23, 2018

Different dreams

Am I normal? I switched from loving him, being fully committed to him.. ok, exasperated, but committed... To being completely done, burn the bridge and walk away... And I did it in an instant. Is that normal?

Yeah, I cried.. for like 2 minutes. Then I was done. And I mean really done. Done crying, done with him, ready to move on. I've cried since, when he's sounding so-so sincere, and begs me to come back. And I've been tempted to go back. But then I don't want to. But that switch- it was so fast, so immediate. Is that normal? Is that healthy? It almost feels like I'm sociopathic b/c I am able now to be so-so-so cold about him.

Did I ever actually love him?
Like I don't even fantasize about him. I don't dream about dancing with him in the kitchen.

I don't browse Pinterest for ideas for the business we wanted to start.

I don't even dream about the little girl we wanted to adopt and her little sister and her brothers. I don't think about the names we picked out for them think about the nicknames we made up for these children. I can't see their faces anymore.

I don't even think about what to pack for the places we wanted to go.

It's all just dead inside.

Now, I dream about having my own place and decorating it all boho and my fairy lights and books and my bed. Not sharing my home with anyone. Just me.