Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Feel Rich!

I got back from grocery shopping the other day, and as I was putting stuff away, restocking my fridge and the little pantry in the kitchen, I realized something-  I feel rich!

When I have a full fridge and pantry, when there’s food to eat, I feel rich- I feel blessed, I have enough. I can make all kinds of things- taco soup, potato casserole, vegetable side dishes, cookies, quesadillas, hot chocolate. Just for breakfast, I can choose cold cereal, or hot.. or pancakes.. or eggs.. or a pancake with an egg in the middle.. hashbrowns, anyone?

Coming home from grocery shopping.. and paying bills.. well, being done with paying bills and seeing there’s still at least a little bit in the checking account.

So why does this make me feel so very… rich? Thoughts?